Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dallas

Derek and I left Mason with his Gammy last weekend and headed to Dallas. We stayed at Hotel ZaZa. If you are ever in the Dallas area I would highly recommend staying here. It is such a fun, trendy, happening spot. We love it! The suites at the hotel are different themes so this time we had to choose between the Erotica Suite or the Gamers Suite (video games/sports etc.). We chose the Erotica Suite which included a stripper pole! If you know me well you should know I am the farthest thing from a stripper =) After dinner at Al Biernats with Morgan and Derek and only 25 minutes at the Mav game, we headed back to ZaZa. We had a few friends over at Dragonfly and then we all headed back up to the room to hang out and well you know...dance on the pole! It was such a fun night to hang out with great friends and just get away. We LOVE Dallas!


Morgan, Derek and I
Richard, Jarrod, Derek, me, Morgan and Megan
Me and Morgan

2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

A) The stripper pole is awesome! haha
B)How did you do the font for your heading?!? I just tried to follow that girl's instructions from Wynne's blog, but it didn't work...so now I'm done with that for the day, but maybe you can tutor me? :)
xoxo

ElizabethMartin said...

I followed the same instructions and pulled up my picture in Photoshop and did it that way. Do you have photoshop? thats the only way I know how to do it. If not ill add it on a picture if you want me to!?! Just send me a picture and Ill send it back to you with a name. Just let me know! This blog thing can get SO addicting once you start looking at everyones blogs and reading how to add fun things =)