Friday, February 19, 2010

Just another crazy week....


There is always SO much going on in our house, but I love never having a dull moment!
Mason has been sick with a cold since Saturday. I think he has allergies, but I'm not a doctor. We have spent a lot of time loving and playing this week. I'm hoping he starts to feel better soon. I took Mason to get a haircut this morning and when we left he looked like an Aggie. He has so much hair and she buzzed it all off. He no longer has his cute little comb over. Ill post a picture of it soon. He's still precious, but he's a Baylor Bear not an Aggie.
I know a lot of people have asked when we are moving into our new house and I can FINALLY say it's SO close! We were scheduled to move in December 15th, but December turned into January and January turned into February. They are scheduled to put in our landscaping today, a few paint touch ups left, and our appliances will be here next week! After we get all of our permits etc. we can finally close! I know Mason is just as ready to move into his new house as we are. We started building in June and my little trooper has gone with me to pick out toilets, hardware, lighting, paint, furniture, you name it. We are so excited to have more space and room for our growing family.
Here is a sneak peak of our new home. I will post more pictures when we move in.


1 comment:

marilyn said...

Your new home is beautiful!! It will be a fun place for all the "little Martins" to grow up in.